What is AgreeNet?
AgreeNet provides customers and suppliers (inside and outside the enterprise) an easy way to create, negotiate, manage and measure agreements. AgreeNet does all this with a few clicks, transforming ordinary email (or web form) into an agreement maker and manager. It is a feature rich environment where agreements of every kind are conveniently proposed, negotiated, agreed upon, managed, completed, archived and retrieved. Now, for the first time, all of a person’s, a department’s or a company’s in-bound and out-bound commitments can be effortlessly managed in one place.
Why do I need AgreeNet?
Once you watch the demonstration of AgreeNet you won’t see how you have lived without it! The most frustrating event for most of us is when we are expecting someone else to do something we are depending upon and it gets done incorrectly or not at all. Surprisingly, in both our personal and professional lives this happens all the time. It’s the number one cause of inefficiency and poor morale in an organization(1). Most of the time these missed commitments are the result of poor or ambiguous communications rather than deliberately broken agreements.
Every organization or individual will benefit dramatically by using the AgreeNet service to manage their in-bound and out-bound commitments. AgreeNet users clearly and concisely communicate requests and expectations; proactively communicate changes and determine impacts; instantly have a view of all commitments they have made to others and that others have made to them. In other words, WHO committed to do WHAT by WHEN.
- Create and negotiate agreements of all kinds
- Simple, intuitive web interface
- Manage and track progress and outstanding issues
- Managed all emails, documents and other related objects
- Integration with Outlook and LotusMail , desktop task bar for easy access
- AgreeNet Meeting Assistant TM for documenting and then tracking agreements by meeting or AgreeNet Project Assistant TM for tracking by project
- AgreeNet Personal Assistant TM to alert you when agreements are due, late, or changing
- Rich reporting on agreement performance for customers, suppliers, departments or the enterprise
- Personalized notifications of events, status changes, milestones
- Immediately see what’s coming or past due
- Track commitments you have made to others
- Track what others owe you
- Integrate your commitments with your calendar and To Do list
- Proactively communicate changes to colleagues and customers
- Create and manage agreements with clients, customers and suppliers
- Accurately record details of agreements
- Manage chronology of changes, attachments,
- Avoid disagreements and missed expectations
- Integrate with project management tools
- Clearly communicate roles and expectations
- Manage and measure commitments
- Report on status of all agreements, tasks, missed commitments
- Manage performance of organization, customers and suppliers
- Set and measure organizational benchmarks for response time and other agreement characteristics
- Reduce missed commitments and unclear agreements
- Improve morale with clear communication
- Build trust and accomplishment
For information about AgreeNet products and services or for investor opportunities, you may call 1-650-654-8900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
“AgreeNet helps us raise the level of integrity and excellence.” — Chief of Staff, Large supply chain company
“Fascinating concept. Real internal collaboration! Should be used everywhere.” — Top industry analyst
“We love the value proposition provided by AgreeNet. It’s a real challenge to manage our internal and external agreements and AgreeNet makes it easier.” — EMEA, $1B Outsourced Manufacturing Company